Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Happiness

They say we make our own happiness.

As far back as I can remember. There have been people ready and willing to take happiness away from me. Most of my little successes have been stolen away.

I will start with a 5th grade experience. A classmate and I worked on a project for the science fair; we had split up the duties and had our family's helping us. A cousin of mine even chipped in some time. When it came down to judging day, my class mate and her family decided that I hadn't contributed enough to the project, went to the school and told them they didn't feel I deserved to be considered, and the award should not include me.
I did not know about this until the awards were passed out, and I was turned away on stage during the announcement. My heart was broken into... and I mean into (violated, invaded, degraded).


Again--Years later... at the end of my junior year, I was preparing to try out for the varsity cheerleading squad. This same family did me wrong again. They called my school and mentioned my name as being one that should not make it for the squad. Because, they felt it was time for their daughter to be a cheerleader, and since in previous years...I had already had my chance it should be given to her. This was devastating. Plus, I was turned away from every school activity for my up coming senior year.

My past is filled with experiences such as this. Time and time again people have run over me, and there was no way for me to stop them. Family, friends, husband, law enforcement, and job... you name it.


I am at a crossroad again. Being involved with a man who owes, and still has large financial obligations to an ex wife, can be very stressful to say the least. But, on top of all this, his ex wife ads insult to injury. By dragging my name, and my sons into court as if we are the reason she isn't getting her money. She calls and nags at my fiancée, as if they are still married. She has even come up with excuses to call... For instance, when she has mailed a bundle of junk mail. Why?
She is interfering in my life, family, future and general well-being.

This is all getting to be way too much.

I wanted to make my own happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


============================================================

The Rhythm Of My Heart
I Love Rod Stewart


Blogchalk
United States
Kentucky
English
Female,46-50

Interestes
building web pages, todays nursing
and
online journal/ramblings

:)



..Link To Me..
Link To Me


e mail me

Site Meter