Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Going My Way?

I was once married to a loud mouth, overbearing, free spending and pushy... big bully type of a guy.
He talked too loud, too much, too often and to the wrong people.
He talked nice to just about everyone but me.
He drank too much and had a questionable reputation (if you know what I mean).
I fell for his lying sack of bull #$%$#@#…when we met, and (I know) I shouldn’t have married him.
He cursed me from the first day of marriage…and, he flirted with every skirt around.
His own daughter was accusing him of molestation and so was her sister…even his sister approached me with some awful story about him accosting her.
He would get angry at the littlest things, throw food at me, break stuff, pin me against the wall, choke, bite, lie to and about me... and some say he was trying to poison my son and me.

He has a way of luring people,confusing issues and twisting words. Giving just a little to try and get a lot. Always out for pleasure and gain. A Con-Man…to put it mildly.

Being associated with such a man set me up for a huge personal decline... it stifled my family life, health, job/employment opportunities, community status, and my financial development.

If you ever run into this character_don't believe or trust him.
Run the other way.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheryl your lucky you got out. I myself have been thru a somewhat similar situation. Thank the Lord we were only married 9 months of which I only lived with him 4 months. Your a strong and better woman for getting out.
Huge hug,

D

October 1, 2004 at 2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi cheryl,
While I was searching through Blogger I came past your site, it is not really the information I was after about Medical News but I did stay to read your blog and found it interesting and well done. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit again sometime and also find the information on Medical News that I was looking for in my travels.
Regards,

November 5, 2005 at 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi cheryl,
While I was searching through Blogger I came past your site, it is not really the information I was after about Cardiology News but I did stay to read your blog and found it interesting and well done. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit again sometime and also find the information on Cardiology News that I was looking for in my travels.
Regards,

November 23, 2005 at 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there:)

What a great blog ! Have added you to my favourites! Can�t wait to tell my mates/colleagues!

Regards,
money home at make work

February 22, 2006 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Cool forum cherylsramblings.blogspot.com! Thanks.
hydrocodone
http://www11.asphost4free.com/tramadolrx/Tramadol.html tramadol tramadol

February 17, 2007 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


============================================================

The Rhythm Of My Heart
I Love Rod Stewart


Blogchalk
United States
Kentucky
English
Female,46-50

Interestes
building web pages, todays nursing
and
online journal/ramblings

:)



..Link To Me..
Link To Me


e mail me

Site Meter