Monday, September 06, 2004

love

I feel the need to set things right today.
True! I have had a somewhat sad life.
But, I have to say "I am the happiest I have ever been" right now.
The past 3 years with my fiancee have been good to... and for me.

Oh_ we have our difficulties... Like the one where I mention his ex in my previous post happiness.

My sweetie is wonderful to me. He is kind, polite, well spoken, educated and has a mature calming influence on whiney ole` me.
I couldn’t ask for a better partner.

I love him.
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


============================================================

The Rhythm Of My Heart
I Love Rod Stewart


Blogchalk
United States
Kentucky
English
Female,46-50

Interestes
building web pages, todays nursing
and
online journal/ramblings

:)



..Link To Me..
Link To Me


e mail me

Site Meter